söndag 7 mars 2010

It´s Me...Not You...

Why I keep running away is and will always be a question i constantly ask myself.
Hon vill älska, hon vill tro...men det kommer inte lika lätt som hon hade trott. Allt vänds upp och ner på varje gång någon närmare sig och hon springer...springer för livet. Inte för att hon vill, men för att hon kan och för att instruktionerna i hennes hjärna alltid varit inställd på att springa.

I feel empty, alone...yet I cant do anything because my body doesnt allow me to, it doesnt want me to!
Why am i so into the whole love idea but not really into getting into it??

He did do this to me, he did. Yet a constant anwsere of no and a frequent silens from those days keep playing in her mind. She sees it all,she feels it all...
It´s not about you...it´s all her, not even that...

//Its her heart that just wont let anybody in....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar