onsdag 10 december 2008

That NightMare...

It keeps me awake every time i think of that day...I tried to do my everything, but now it seems to me that the only right thing is the acceptance that you may be nothing more than a drugged out piece of shit waitingt for me to return when you make your mistake...

Ja, ja gjorde det igen kara folk...jag trodde po honom igen...vare sig du min kompis eller min basta kompis domer mig for det hoppas jag att du forstor att allt hade med mina egna kanslor att gora!!Mc Dreamy e nog inte den man mest litar po....synd tycker jag om de andra tjejerna som precis har traffat honom:(

The thought of me being there for you everytime you do it allt wrong, everytime the world seems to be against you, everytime you need somebody to understand you...evertime baby(you make me sick!!!)


Inga forvantningar denna gongen, inga torar som rinner, inget hjarta som tappats...allt e precis som jag alltid vetat att det skulle vara...allt e precis som alla i min narhet sa skulle handa:)Chansen fick du dock igen fron mig....

Today is the day i totally and utterly decide that is about time i took the high road far away from anything connected to you, anything reminding of you, anything looking, sounding and behaving like you...Cape Verde huh???Hope the gold you starded searching for at the beginning if our relationship stil is worth every minute of your time...

Remember, all that glitters aint gold........

Mery x-mas J-I-N-X let the games begin J-I-N-X...
//Agnes Otto

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar