fredag 19 juni 2009

"FALA CRIOL"


Cabo-Verde...yes, truely what i imagined, even better:)Even though the english i a little on the rough side with these people, I have felt the love and the AKUT-need to learn the launguage:)love it all:):)

Landing i portugal, there were some problems, and i wouldnt visit that country ever!!They are practically the most rude people i have ever met here on the face of the earth. But I did get to go and i feel the need to fix everything with my "so called" passport befor i leave for Sweden:)

Cabo Verde....wonderful, I may say:)Allready got tummy ache(nothing i cant deal with) Its just to avoid drinking the tap water though:)People hanging on the streets has become my favorite hahha:)The words you get to here are consired compliments rather than insults, but theres aint no way ure leaving without a great laugh at some of the lines you get to hear hahaha:)

Cabo Verde...I JUST LOVE IT:):)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar